- I’m the author of Starseed Pilgrim, and I’m alive.
- The “Multipresence” behaviour pattern across (multiple) (real-time) spaces
- Design notebook for the inception of a jam game: Dungeon Bounce
- AI, Playtesting, & Posting! (January postmortem)
- Designer/programmer problems: I habitually work on code instead of design
- “Truckle gluttony” might have solved my relationship with twitter. (Or I’m just in a very creative form of denial.)
- Should I continue to dream of impossibly large and complex worlds?
- Individual Language: Demons & Other Things
- Games Are Toolkits
- What Would Joel Goodwin Do? Another Year, Another Blog 😛
Sign up above 👆 for WordPress-automated emails every time I make a new post here on my site.
(BTW: you can also sign up for both if you’re interested in both, that’s fine, they’re separate lists!)
Sign up below 👇 for intermittent updates about my projects.