This space reserved for videogames.
- “Truckle gluttony” might have solved my relationship with twitter. (Or I’m just in a very creative form of denial.)I wrote this thought for January’s upcoming droqen was here (#20!), and immediately felt dubious about my usage of the word addict. It seemed to […]
- Should I continue to dream of impossibly large and complex worlds?I tweeted this mockup last month. 🔚 It seems so easy to imagine and even implement some dreamy mechanics, but so hard to really put […]
- Individual Language: Demons & Other ThingsWhat do you call a word that was invented expressly for individual use? The perfectly ironic thing is I couldn’t find a word for this; […]
- Games Are ToolkitsThey belong in the real world, between people. I was playing a particular crafting exploration game yesterday morning and it struck me that I had […]
- What Would Joel Goodwin Do? Another Year, Another Blog 😛Every year or three I find myself pining for a better blog backend — they all seem plagued by one problem or another. But, I […]